For you and your well-deserved HOLIDAY: https://www.welcome.tirol
The time will come soon and we look forward to welcoming you to the Hubertus from May 19, 2021.
We adhere to the recommendations of the international and local health authorities .
- We at Hotel Hubertus are vaccinated or undergo a Covid 19 test once a week
- Guests must show a valid negative test result, a vaccination certificate or a confirmation of a COVID-19 illness when they check in
- From 19.5. all previous evidence is valid, from the beginning of June also as a certificate / QR code in the digital Green Pass:
- Valid tests are:
- Negative PCR test (validity: 3 days)
- Negative antigen test from test street, pharmacy, etc. (validity: 2 days)
- NEW: Antigen tests for personal use (digital) , is recorded in an official data processing system (validity: 1 day) = “Vorarlberg model”
- NEW: On-site self-tests will also allow access. However, this test is only valid for this one visit and only in the business premises.
- NEW: For children, the school test will also be considered an entry test.
- vaccination can by means of Vaccination certificate, vaccination card or printout be detected
- Recovery: separation notice, antibody test, etc.
Note on antibody tests: Evidence of neutralizing antibodies continues to count for three months from the time of the test. The test for neutralizing antibodies (or a corresponding correlate) is carried out by a human medical laboratory that meets the quality criteria specified by the Austrian Medical Association.
- In the lobby, in front of the spa area and in the breakfast room there are S pender ready for regular disinfection.
- Doorknobs, public sanitary facilities, fittings and public control buttons and general surfaces are disinfected regularly.
- The rooms will regularly well ventilated.
- Our indoor pool is of course open for you from 7.30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Please stop there too Distance. Use of the sauna (4:00 p.m.-7: 30 p.m., last registration 6:00 p.m.) on request and on reservation.
An FPP2 mask is to be worn in the interior areas, such as in the entrance area, in the sanitary facilities, changing areas (in the cubicles and small boxes). Damp rooms such as showers and swimming pools are excluded. MNS therefore does not have to be worn on a lounger in the wellness area.
Still, we shouldn’t forget the most important things:
Enjoy, sit back and relax – after this time you have more than earned it!
General hygiene advice
Generally speaking, there are a few important points that apply almost anytime, anywhere, anytime, any day, in any area.
- We wear to protect you Nasal and mouth protective masks or visors.
- Please wear nose and mouth protection when entering the hotel and when in public areas. At breakfast, the FFP2 mask can be removed as soon as you sit at the table.
- Thorough and Regular hand washing and disinfecting .
- At least 2 Meter safety distance to other groups of people.
- Please also observe the distance rules between tables, spa loungers and seats.
- Should you experience symptoms of illness (cough, fever, loss of taste, etc.) please stay in your room and dial no. 1450 or Tel.no. of the doctor-lies in the room)
Relaxed cancellation and rebooking conditions for direct bookers:
- Should you have to postpone your vacation, please contact us. We will find a solution for rebooking your reservation.
- When express Travel warning of the responsible foreign ministry is one Free cancellation up to 2 days before arrival possible.
- Payments already made will be refunded in the event of an officially ordered closure.
We look forward to you